Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Create a fire escape plan and practice it twice a year
- Have smoke alarms in every bedroom and every floor of the house.
- Remind your parents to test the smoke alarms in your house every month.
- Find two ways to get out of each room. A window might be a second way if the door is blocked by fire or smoke.
- Practice feeling your way out of the house in the dark or with your eyes closed.
- Sleep with your door closed. It helps prevent fires from spreading quickly.
- Get low and go! Crawl under smoke to an exit. Heavy smoke and deadly gases collect along the ceiling.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (205) 822-1480
Why Choose SERVPRO of South Jefferson County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When your Hoover home or business experiences fire or smoke damage, you need professional help quickly. SERVPRO of South Jefferson County is dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the cost of restoration.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Jefferson County is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a smoke or fire damage emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Hoover community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Hoover, AL
- Vestavia Hills, AL
- Birmingham, AL
- Mountain Brook, AL
- Irondale, AL
- Cahaba Heights, AL
- Overton, AL
- Bluff Park, AL
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair